- You must add Review Write Pop-up app-block to your Shopify theme to use Review Request Pop-up feature. Please refer to the document to learn how to add app-blocks to your Shopify theme.
Request pop-up is triggered on customer login data. Therefore, merchants who haven't enabled customer login can't use this feature 😥️
This article guides how to customize Pop-up display frequency, templates and more. You can customize the settings on Review → Settings -> Request pop-up settings tab.
In this article
- Enable / disable Pop-up request
- Set daily display frequency
- Blocklist customers from request Pop-ups
- Customize the display text
- Set the position
Enable / disable Pop-up request
|Check Enable Request pop-up checkbox to enable the feature.|
Set daily display frequency
|You can set Request pop-up display duration and maximum number of daily Pop-up requests.|
Blocklist customers from Request Pop-ups
|Add customers to Blocklist field to exclude them from displaying Request Pop-ups.|
Customize the display text
Fill out the title, button text, review guidance text, etc according to your store’s personality.
Set the position
Go to Request Pop-up display position field to define where you want the Request Pop-up appears on PC screen.